Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

My Mom says I'm 1/8th Irish.  My Dad says I'm 99% German.  I can't do math yet, but that sounds a little inconsistent.  The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but to be safe, I'm going to go with Mom on this one. 


Here's Scarlett sporting her green so she won't get pinched today (at least not for forgetting to wear green ... I might pinch her for some other really good reason.)


Notice that Scarlett is the only one brave enough to refuse Mom's demands that we wear a ridiculous get-up while she takes our photo.  Scarlett is so brave, in fact, that she insisted on wearing her hot pink tennis shoes when Mom strongly suggested otherwise.  Teach me your ways, Scarlett (Dad's obviously a lost cause).


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Love,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment