Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Friday, September 6, 2013

"Maxwell Schwegmann"

Here's a video of 21-month-old Max eating like a big boy and saying his name (including Schwegmann, which plenty of adults can't pronounce, so he gets bonus points for that;  I also think it's really cute that even though we call him Max 95% of the time, he calls himself Maxwell).  Scarlett was in the ladies room around the corner while I was filming listening to me talk to Max.  In her typical nosey/bossy fashion, she chimes in at the end of the video to critique/correct his pronunciation.  At first I thought she was calling for me to help her, but when I realized what she was saying and asked her why she was hollering Schwegmann at the top of her lungs, she explained it was "because he's not saying it right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment