Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Monday, March 3, 2014

Hey, there's a giant butterfly in our yard!

Scarlett had a fun surprise waiting for her in the yard on her birthday, and we got to keep it all the way through her party the following weekend.  



There was a bit of a miscommunication and the owner mistakenly came and picked up the butterfly a few days early (and before I had taken any pictures of it).  I panicked and was convinced it had been stolen in the night by a deranged butterfly bandit and that the sign company would never come to our neighborhood again.  Luckily, it magically reappeared a few hours later before I called the police to report a stolen giant glittery butterfly (I'm sure the cops would have dropped everything to get right to the bottom of that one).



How cute are these two??


Birthday Girl, brother, and the grandparents (minus poor Mimi who was home nursing a broken leg).

No comments:

Post a Comment