Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Spirit Week

The first day of fall Spirit Week at school was crazy hat and socks day.  Scarlett opted for her Park City hat (not so crazy) and some of my polka dotted socks pulled up over her leggings.  Max went with his construction hat and his shark shoes (crazy socks/shoes ... same difference, I guess).





The second day of Spirit Week was Western Day, and if I do say so myself, Scarlett and Max were pretty much the cutest cowgirl and cowboy ever.  Thanks to Gigi (Gail Parker) for the adorable suede cowgirl/cowboy outfits and hats -- they were a big hit.




"Lasso-ing."



The last day of Spirit Week was pajama day.  Max apparently already had enough spirit earlier in the week and decided to sit this one out (or maybe he figured there was no way to top his Western Day attire and he wanted to go out on a high note).  So here's Scarlett in her pajamas with some Mardi Gras beads thrown in for good measure, and Max in his regular attire but inexplicable holding a snowball maker.  Kids are weird, what can I say.


Max checking for snow clouds?


Pretty girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment