Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Friday, February 15, 2013

"Ish"

Max is starting to talk a little bit, so I thought I'd jot down a few things before I forget.  He still says "Mama" all the time (often at the top of his lungs, and sometimes with what sounds a bit like a Spanish accent).  I'd say the next most common word he says is "ish?" (like he's asking a question).  Ok, so "ish" isn't really a word, and I have no idea what he's intending to say.  Usually he says it as he's pointing at something as if to ask you to look at it or get it for him.  Maybe he's trying to say "this"?  Not sure.

Other words (or at least attempted words) include:

brrrrrr (when we go outside, even if it's not really cold)
mmmmm (said enthusiastically when he sees food or if you ask him if he's ready to eat)
ball ("bah")
bath ("baa")
balloon ("boon")
umbrella ("brella")
Dada
yeah
banana ("nana", not to be confused with "NahNah" aka Winnie)

He also likes to babble the same sound over and over, especially "babababababababa," to which Scarlett usually responds, "Why are you saying that Maxwell?  You are not a sheep!  You're a baby!"




No comments:

Post a Comment