Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Colorado Part 6: The wrap up

Here are some final photos from our Estes Park trip ...

Mini golf!  Let's just say that my winning streak against any and all Schwegmanns remained intact after this round (yeah, I'm talking to you Paw, Chris, Scarlett and Max).  



Firetruck tour around town.





Classic Scarlett move (holding her hair out of her face during a "I don't want a bow or hair clip or ponytail" moment).


Checking out the waterfall at lunch.


The giant slide!  We passed this multiple times a day on the way to and from our cabin, and even though we pointed out it was reaaally high, Scarlett insisted she wanted to go on it.


Max decided to watch from afar with Paw and Grandma.


Building up courage.


And we were off!


The look on her face cracks me up.


There's that smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment