Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Monday, December 20, 2010

Scarlett and Santa: Take 1

Santa and Mrs. Claus came to our neighborhood tree lighting a few weeks ago and Scarlett took a turn on Santa's lap. Santa looked a little ... creative. Harper and Campbell quickly pointed out that he was NOT the real Santa Claus, and after some discussion, decided that he was actually Santa's cousin St. Nick. So without further ado, I present you with Scarlett and St. Nick.

"Who are you strange man with a scraggly beard and fake garland in your hair? I mean, what's up with that? And better yet, why did my Mom just put me on your lap?"



"Um, hello out there -- does anybody see that this strange guy has me?"



"Ok, Seriously. Will somebody PLEASE rescue me??" (That's sweet Harper's arm reaching out to comfort Scarlett. I was too busy snapping photos and giggling.)



"Alright, that's it. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" (Note the chocolate remnants on her lower lip and chin. Although the verdict on Santa/St. Nick was thumbs down, the verdict on Scarlett's first brownie was two big thumbs up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment