Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Monday, April 23, 2012

Notable Quotables

Me: Scarlett, do you want a cupcake?

Scarlett: Is it a mini-cupcake?

Me: Yes, it's a mini-cupcake. Do you know what mini means? It means very, very small.

Scarlett: And Mickey means very, very big. I want a Mickey cupcake.

Me [laughing]: Scarlett, you're funny.

Scarlett: I am NOT funny. I'm Scarlett.

*****

Scarlett [dramatically, after walking into her room at OCH where she was promised Max would be waiting]: Wait a minute!! Where's baby brother? Oh my goodness!

*****

Scarlett [on a regular basis when getting ready to leave a room]: Just ooooooooonnnne more thing before I go. Tickle Grandma/Paw/Mommy/(or whoever else happens to be available for tickling)! [this is one she borrowed from Paw, although thankfully he limits his tickling to just Scarlett]

*****

Scarlett [with annoyance, after suffering through an apparently exceptionally distracting conversation Chris and I were having in her presence]: How am I supposed to read with all this noise?!

*****

Chris: Scarlett, did Mommy give you a bath?

Scarlett: Nope. She just disappeared. [For the record, although Papa Tig gave Scarlett her bath that night, I was all of ten feet away holding Max. Scarlett clearly has a flare for the dramatic, slightly-exaggerated story. I have NO idea where she gets that from ...]

No comments:

Post a Comment