Powered By Blogger

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Scarlett says, "Welcome to my blog!"

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Stand Corrected

I noted in Scarlett's two year post that she can't count to ten, but rather just identifies the numbers individually. Turns out she can! I asked her this evening how many shoes her octopus toy was wearing, and she said -- at about 90 miles per hour --

"onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightNINE!!!"

(The "NINE" was said with such emphasis that I half expected her to bust out with jazz hands.) I asked if she was sure the octopus was wearing nine shoes, to which she responded skeptically, "maybe ten?"

Another funny thing she did tonight: she pointed to the Longhorn on my shirt and announced "that's Longhorn!" I asked her what the Longhorn's name is, and she said "Bebo." Now I need to start teaching her some Aggie jokes. I figure it's never too early to start brainwashing teaching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment